What you can expect during the CV writing process.
Let us give you a brief overview of your order’s journey from the time that you place your order to the time you receive your CV Package via email. Below is the list of steps we undertake.
1 Complete the Request a Quote Form online
- The first step is to fill in the “Request a Quote Form” and make a few notes regarding your requirements, upload you’re existing CV with updated information and remember to include the CV theme number and advise on your CV package of interest, based on your years of experience, career history and requirements.Ensure that all requirements are included in the “Request a Quote Form” and that we fully understand your requirements. This first step is all about us understanding what your needs are.
- CONFIDENTIALITY Every message, conversation, file or data you send regarding your personal information is kept strictly confidential. Under no circumstances will we reveal, sell or use this information for any other purpose than to develop your CV and cover letter.
2 Order confirmation, Invoice and payment
- After receiving the “Request a Quote Form”, we will email the quotation based on your experience and career history.
- You will need to confirm that you are happy to proceed with the processing of your order.
- We will confirm your order and email the Pro-Forma Invoice with banking details.
- Payment is in advance and orders will be processed once payment is received and authorized.
3 Drafting process
- Once we have received full payment and all the information we need and all requirements have been completed, the development process will commence.
4 Presentation and Revisions
- Your first CV draft will be completed within two working days for your review and approval.
- You will have the opportunity to review the content of your new CV and Cover Letter within two days and advise on any amendments.
- We deliver two revisions of the CV (wording, design, etc.).
- We want you to be completely satisfied with our work within the agreed time frame.
- Revisions should be requested along with an explanation of why it did not meet your expectations, as this information is critical for the next round of revisions.
- You are welcome to let us know if there are any content changes you would like to make. Your final changes will be made.
5 Revision and approval
- We’ll send you the final CV draft with your changes for approval
6 Finalization and Delivery
- We will finalize your CV package and send the completed CV and cover letter as soft copies of your package by email; all package documents will be sent in MS Word and PDF format.
7 Our Guarantee to You!
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We do our best to avoid drafting and designing issues while working on your CV and Cover Letter.
- However, in such cases; we will correct them at no charge, within a seven-day time frame after delivery.
- This guarantee protects you if the work is defective at the time of delivery.
- We will charge a low hourly rate for any amendments made after the seven-day time frame.